The COST Action 927 entitled “Thermally Processed Foods: possible health implications” was a 5 year networking project ended in April 2009. Twenty eight European countries and about 200 research group were involved. Activities covering five wide fields.
- Analytical methods, formation pathways and EU regulation
- Biological methods, risk assessment, consumer perception
- Process optimisation and new developments
- Absorption and physiological effects
- In vitro transformations and maintaining health
Detailed information about COST action 927 cab be found at http://www.if.csic.es/proyectos/cost927