Welcome to the IMARS educational pages. On the links below you will find information on the importance of the Maillard Reaction in the many and diverse applications. Interest ranges from chemistry, molecular structure and modelling, through biochemistry, enzymology, receptors, signalling, bioinformatics and systems biology, to biology, physiology, disease and therapeutics, food and nutrition. We hope you find the pages informative and useful in your studies. We welcome contributions and comments to these pages.
Very best regards,
IMARS Educational Committee (E-mail contact ).
- Chemistry of the Maillard Reaction
- Biology and the Maillard Reaction
- Enzymology, receptors and Signal Transduction
- Physiology, Disease and Therapeutics
- Food Science and Nutrition and the Maillard Reaction
IMARS Members will find Presentations and other educational material in the “Members Reserved Pages“
Chair: F. Tessier
Members: V. Gokmen, A. Gugliucci, R. Inagi