2009: ISMR10, Cairns, Australia
10th International Symposium on the Maillard Reaction (ISMR)
CAIRNS – AUSTRALIA – August 29 – 31, 2009
Forthcoming Publication of the Proceedings “The Maillard Reaction: Interface between Aging, Nutrition and Metabolism” to be published in 2010 by The Royal Society of Chemistry
Instructions for Preparation of Articles by ISMR10 Delegates:
Submissions should be in one of two formats:
- Original Review (detailing an specific focus or topic that has not been recently addressed by other scientific papers). This review should be structured with a background, subsequent content and a conclusions section
- Scientific Article: detailing unpublished work conducted by the authors. This article should comprise an introduction, methods, results and discussion.
All articles should aim to be no more than 3000 words and contain no more than 3-4 figures or tables. Figures should be in black and white.
Each article will be subject to peer review and because the size of the special edition is limited some submitted manuscripts may not be able to be presented.
All manuscripts should be sent directly to the IMARS2009 Editor, Merlin Thomas ([email protected]) by January 31, 2010.
IMARS expresses its utmost thanks to the Organizing Committee of ISMR10:
- Drs. Mark Cooper,
- Karin Jandeleit-Dahm,
- Terri Allen,
- Leon Bach and Melinda Coughlan at the Baker IDI Heart& Diabetes Institute
- Ms. Jennifer Seabrook and Athina Patti at Meetingsfirst
IMARS is very thankful to the Sponsors of the Symposium:
- Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Research Institute
- Corn Refiners Association (USA)
- GSK (Australia)
- James Cook University (Australia)Juvenile -Diabetes Foundation (USA and Australia)
- JMARS (Japan)
- Merck Serono (Switzerland)
- Pfizer (Australia)
- Polypeptide Group
- Roche (Australia)
- SASA/Japanese Kidney FoundationServier -Laboratories (Australia)
- The National Institute on Aging (NIA/NIH, USA)
- The National Diabetes Institute (NIDDK/NIH, USA)
- Worwag Pharma (Germany)